Are you looking for an original teambuilding activity? Take your colleagues and their families, or invite some customers, to try out the Adventure Park in Wavre, the largest tree-top adventure park in Belgium.
Based in the heart of the Beumont forest, on the slopes of the Wavre valley, the Adventure Park offers a modern, open and bright setting for many event options.
Four teambuilding deals
- Activity: a sociable event in a relaxed atmosphere for workplace colleagues
- Challenge: the ideal event for building team spirit and cohesion
- Bynight: tree-top rope course event held at dusk
- Family Day: quality family time for your employees and their families
Site infrastructure and staff
- Meeting room with a capacity of 150 people
- Reception building of more than 400 m2
- Sanitary facilities and changing rooms
- Three terraces with up to 250 seated places, under cover if raining
- Welcoming, tri-lingual customer-facing staff
Other features of Wavre Adventure Park
- A few minutes’ drive from the E411
- Very close to Brussels
- Just 1 km from Wavre railway station
- Free car park
- Capacity: 150 vehicles
Wavre Adventure Park: a tree-top adventure park very close to Brussels. A perfect venue for your teambuilding or other business and corporate events.