Opposite Charleroi station, Quai 10 offers ultra-modern, fully accessible, adaptable spaces ideally suited to seminars and teambuilding events.
With its screening rooms, video games area and brasserie, Quai 10 (or Platform 10) is an ideal location to host a range of business or company events:
- teambuilding activities or family days
- conferences and seminars with or without catering
- meetings needing projection equipment
- private company meals, with specific menu requirements met
5 cinema rooms
Five fully digital screens using the very latest audio-visual technology:
- Four are on quai Arthur Rimbaud, and the other on rue de Montigny (Côté Parc)
- With 227 seats, the “Côté Parc” screen is the largest in the Quai 10 complex.
Quai 10 is fully accessible to all
Ideally located in the town centre, opposite Charleroi railway station, Quai 10 is accessible to all, including naturally those of reduced mobility. A number of places are reserved for mobility-impaired persons in each of the available meeting and conference rooms.
Quai 10: contemporary facilities, ideally suited to host business meetings, conferences, incentive rewards and teambuilding events.
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Training materials provided