- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
A high-tech science museum in Frameries, near Mons, The Pass is particularly well-suited to hosting corporate events.
Housed on the site of a redeveloped former coal mine, come to explore the world of science in all its diversity.
- Interactive exhibits
- Films projected onto 5 sides of a giant cube
- Supervised entertainment
- Teambuilding activities
- Room available to hire
- Grounds covering 28 hectares, overlooked by a slagheap now home to a fabulous ecosystem
Teambuilding events and family days
In conjunction with outside organisations, The Pass organises a number of teambuilding experiences and fun group events for work colleagues and their families.
- Molecular cuisine
- Segway riding skills course
- Blind obstacle course, etc.
Seven rooms for hire
- Seven rooms can be hired for your events: cocktail parties, meetings, buffet dinners, business appointments, etc.
- Overall capacity up to 500 people
Other features of The Pass
> High-tech facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Video projections
> Access and parking
- Easy to reach venue
- “Frameries - Mons” R5 motorway exit from the E19-E42
- Large free car park
The Pass - a combination of work, recreation and scientific discovery at a surprising venue.
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Non-smoking - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL