- Industrial heritage
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
A high-tech science museum in Frameries, near Mons, The Pass is particularly well-suited to hosting corporate events.
Housed on the site of a redeveloped former coal mine, come to explore the world of science in all its diversity.
- Interactive exhibits
- Films projected onto 5 sides of a giant cube
- Supervised entertainment
- Teambuilding activities
- Room available to hire
- Grounds covering 28 hectares, overlooked by a slagheap now home to a fabulous ecosystem
Teambuilding events and family days
In conjunction with outside organisations, The Pass organises a number of teambuilding experiences and fun group events for work colleagues and their families.
- Molecular cuisine
- Segway riding skills course
- Blind obstacle course, etc.
Seven rooms for hire
- Seven rooms can be hired for your events: cocktail parties, meetings, buffet dinners, business appointments, etc.
- Overall capacity up to 500 people
Other features of The Pass
> High-tech facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Video projections
> Access and parking
- Easy to reach venue
- “Frameries - Mons” R5 motorway exit from the E19-E42
- Large free car park
The Pass - a combination of work, recreation and scientific discovery at a surprising venue.
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering - Educational service
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Non-smoking - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL
Take the third street on the left.