Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Looking for a prestigious venue to hold an incentive event? Spa’s Musée de la Ville d’Eaux hosts events in the former residence of Queen Marie-Henriette, now a museum.
Surprise your colleagues or customers by taking them off to an unusual venue for your next private gathering,.
Treat them to an educational yet fun trip to explore Spa, world famous for its healthy waters.
- Temporary exhibitions spaces: annual thematic exhibitions produced, wholly or partly, with collections taken from the stores of the Spa “Museum of the City of Water”.
- “Spa Story”: a permanent exhibition of authentic documents, rare items and videos telling the gripping history of Spa, a town that is a candidate for the UNESCO World Heritage List
Do you need a personalised reception service, or exclusive use of the venue? These can be arranged on request.
Other features of the Spa museum
> Vehicle parking
- Free parking alongside the museum
- Drop-off point in front of the museum
- Coach parking nearby
Musée de la Ville d’Eaux: a prestigious museum setting for your VIP evenings in Spa, in Liège province.
- Villa Royale open every day from February 28th to November 8th
- Horse Museum open at weekends and on public holidays
- Temporary exhibitions open every day from 14:00 to 18:00
- Closed in winter
- Groups: open on request
- Car parking