- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Looking for a prestigious venue to hold an incentive event? Spa’s Musée de la Ville d’Eaux hosts events in the former residence of Queen Marie-Henriette, now a museum.
Surprise your colleagues or customers by taking them off to an unusual venue for your next private gathering,.
Treat them to an educational yet fun trip to explore Spa, world famous for its healthy waters.
- Temporary exhibitions spaces: annual thematic exhibitions produced, wholly or partly, with collections taken from the stores of the Spa “Museum of the City of Water”.
- “Spa Story”: a permanent exhibition of authentic documents, rare items and videos telling the gripping history of Spa, a town that is a candidate for the UNESCO World Heritage List
Do you need a personalised reception service, or exclusive use of the venue? These can be arranged on request.
Other features of the Spa museum
> Vehicle parking
- Free parking alongside the museum
- Drop-off point in front of the museum
- Coach parking nearby
Musée de la Ville d’Eaux: a prestigious museum setting for your VIP evenings in Spa, in Liège province.
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL