Back to your childhood with this leadership-oriented teambuilding event offered by Dubble B.
Run in the location of your choice, Dubble B supervises as your attendees build the tallest tower based on a model only briefly glimpsed.
The Lego® Event concept
- Your employees are divided into four teams, regardless of the size of the group. Roles are shared out between team members.
- Some are given a glimpse of a Lego® model, just for a few moments.
- They must then provide their teammates with all the information they need to build a replica.
- The teams piece together their creations following their teammates’ instructions. There is a sequence of models to be built.
- The team captains’ objective is to correctly guide their team during this task.
- Lego® Event combines augmented reality (iPad) and virtual reality (3D glasses).
Benefits for your employees:
- Effective communication and cooperation
- Team spirit
- Team unity
- Leadership and decision-taking
- Creative thinking
- Problem resolution and communication in a crisis
- Planning and time management
- Multiple skills
Take a look at other indoor and outdoor teambuilding activities designed and run by Dubble B.
Lego event: a teambuilding exercise to improve communication between teams in your business.