Near Namur, this former prince’s country estate dates back to 1884. It offers a breath-taking view overlooking the forest and its 42-hectare landscaped park.
- 80 rooms with a capacity to accommodate just over 200 guests in all.
- 10 fully-equipped meeting rooms
- Restaurant renovated in December 2019 for a 140-person seating capacity.
- Hunting Lodge and Gallic Village for meals in the forest (BBQ, tartiflettes, local potato gratins called “Ronchinnades”, etc.).
- A terrace with a stunning panoramic view over the Condroz region in the province of Namur.
- 40 minutes from main airports and barely 45 minutes from Brussels!
The Domaine de Ronchinne is a perfect balance between a traditional hotel and a guesthouse, where freedom and a touch of fantasy are ideally combined with a sophisticated work atmosphere.
A real nature getaway
To let off steam, game rooms are available and lots of outdoor activities possible on the estate. While the most laidback guests relax in the lounges and in front of the fireplaces, the most festive ones can have drinks around the braséro fire-pit on the panoramic terrace or at the Gardener’s House guinguette-style outdoor bar.
The Domaine de Ronchinne has an authentic and cosy atmosphere that feels a little like home. You’ll be able to totally disconnect from your work context to focus on nature and yourself. In the end, coming up with good ideas and/or making good decisions will be a breeze thanks to our attention to detail:
- Fun and gourmet breaks,
- Time management by you (permanent break, lunch buffet, etc.),
- Variety of unusual meeting venues (Hunting Lodge, Gallic Village, Terrace, Rhododendron Room, etc.).
Last but not least, don’t forget that the Domaine de Ronchinne is also:
- An outdoor Escape Room, for 20 people or more.
- Mini-golf course on the Domaine and an golf course barely 10 km away,
- Horseback riding just 1 km away,
- Tennis and bike rentals,
- Aerodrome just 3 km away...
Let yourself be tempted by simplicity – simplicity with flavour!
The place to be together...
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Number of rooms : 80
English - French - Dutch
Indoor catering - Half board - Bike hire - Vegetarian menu - Breakfast - 24-hour reception - Overnight reception - Housing service
Tennis - Cycling
Bar - Open fire or wood stove - Garden - Laundry facilities - Daylight - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Television - Terrace - WIFI
Pets not allowed