- Shop or food outlet
A leading location for lovers of Trappist beer and cheeses, the Auberge du Poteaupré inn also has an events space for hosting friendly seminars in Chimay.
Are you looking for a welcoming venue in the middle of the countryside for a seminar or small conference? The Auberge de Poteaupré, a high-quality setting in the style of an English pub, plays host to its guests in a friendly atmosphere.
Adaptable seminar room
- Adaptable room
- Overall capacity: up to 40 guests
- Large bay windows
- Use of the terrace, weather permitting
- Countryside setting
Chimay beer and cheese
After work, it’s time to relax. The brasserie-restaurant is only a few steps away, and here your employees can enjoy the produce of Scourmont Abbey in the form of Chimay Trappist beers and cheeses.
Other features of the Auberge de Poteaupré
> Chimay Experience
- Interactive trip back into the history of Chimay Trappist beers and cheeses, and the secrets of how they are made
> Parking and accessibility
- Large car park
- The site is accessible to those with reduced mobility
Auberge de Poteaupré: the ideal venue to host a seminar and give your guests the chance to discover Chimay Trappist beers and cheeses.
- Indoor catering
- Sales counter
- Training materials provided
- Car parking