Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Treat yourself to an incentive event at La Boverie, an internationally-renowned fine arts museum and exhibition centre, in the ideal location of Liège.
Renovated throughout, this historic building was built for the 1905 World Expo. It is now home to the Liège fine arts museum and an entirely new space designed to play host to international exhibitions, including events organised jointly with the Louvre museum in Paris.
4 conference rooms
- 4 rooms able to host any type of business event
- Many workshops and activities for all ages and levels
Temporary exhibition centre
The upper level of La Boverie museum has around 3,000 m² of space available for temporary exhibitions. It can also be leased for large-scale events such as product launches, workshops, conferences, etc.
Other features of La Boverie
- Easy to reach from Les Guillemins railway station and its new esplanade, using a cycle and foot path
> Parking close at hand
- Various access routes to the Médiacité car park 200 metres from the museum
- “Liège-Guillemins P2” car park
Ideally located midway along the Guillemins-Boverie-Médiacité route, Liège fine arts museum offers a truly prestigious venue for hosting for business events.
- Tuesdays to Fridays: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Closed on Mondays
- Closed January 1st and December 25th
- Open exceptionnally on April 13th from 10:00 to 18:00
- Outdoor catering
- Training materials on request
- Cycle rack