The Kloster Heidberg, in Eupen, will give your business seminars, conferences and meetings a unique historical panache combined with the latest high-tech equipment.
Five attractive meeting rooms
Renovated throughout, this former convent, dating from the 18th century, is the leading convention and conference centre in German-speaking Belgium.
In total there are five glorious rooms to play host to your training course, receptions, cocktail parties, conventions, conferences, seminars, company celebrations or business meetings.
- The chapel can hold up to 300 people.
- The other four rooms are fully equipped with all the modern technical facilities you might need.
For residential seminars, Kloster Heidberg has 38 painstakingly decorated guest rooms available.
Wide range of teambuilding activities
The team of staff at Kloster Heidberg offer support in creating your schedule of teambuilding activities, with events of a culinary, sporting or more cultural nature.
- Visit the Darcis chocolate producer or a local brewery
- Cooking workshop
- Go-karting, canoeing, tree-top rope courses, walks, etc.
- Guided tour of Euregio, the cross-border Dutch-German European region
- Visit to an artisan organ builder
Location and accessibility
- Easily reached by public transport
- Close to Eupen town centre
- A stone’s throw from the German border
Kloster Heidberg in Eupen is designed for thought and reflection. It is the ideal venue for any high-quality corporate event.
- Indoor catering
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided