- Cultural tours
- Event planner
- Meeting & incentive organiser
Itinéraires organises business events with an historical focus, with narrated tours held all over Wallonia.
Are you looking for a partner offering an original cultural activity for your work colleagues? If so, Itinéraires is the right choice.
These days out promise a great deal, and Itinéraires successfully delivers narrated tours introducing a particular place, the people who live there, its heritage and cultural history.
- Tailor-made excursions
- Professionals serving businesses since 1986
- Activities on your own sites or anywhere in the Wallonia region
For all your business events
Regardless of your objective, be it teambuilding, an incentive, family day, or a business event with a particular focus, the schedule is sure to meet your expectations.
- Guided tours in around ten languages covering various topics: interactive and out-of-the-ordinary gourmet tours
- Chocolate workshops with master chocolatier Laurent Gerbaud, gold medal winner at the 2017 “Salon International du Chocolat” trade fair.
- Singing, cartoon drawing and painting workshops
- Theme-based dinners (e.g. surrealism, comic strips/graphic novels, the Renaissance, Rubens) for a special venue activity
Itinéraires, re-inventing history and culture for business events.
German - English - Spanish - French - Italian - Japanese - Dutch - Polish - Portuguese - Russian