Give your staff a family day in the surroundings of the Han Caves, entirely sculpted by nature and one of Wallonia’s finest locations.
The family days you organise for your employees should first and foremost mean pleasure and relaxation for them, accompanied by a high-quality meal. And that is exactly what you will get at the Han Caves:
- a huge playground
- large open spaces available for marquees and entertainment (bouncy castles, clowns, workshops, concerts, fairground rides, shows, etc.)
- 2 spacious restaurants with a wide range of options
- and, of course, the venue’s main attraction, namely a visit to the Caves and wildlife park.
Other features of the Han Caves venue
> Outstanding natural setting
- 250 hectares of attractive woods and valleys
> On-site events
- Entertaining and education attractions
> Restaurant services
- Barbecues with panoramic views
- In-house catering
> Easy to reach
- Huge free car park
- 55 km from Namur
- 75 km from Liège
- 95 km from Charleroi
Looking for a family day out, in surroundings entirely sculpted by nature, one of Wallonia’s finest locations? The Han Caves - the ideal location for your Family day.