“Waterloo, in Napoleon’s footsteps” is an educational teambuilding event, an unusual trip through a memorial to the battle of Waterloo.
- A visit to the Wellington Museum, a special place packed with high quality artefacts with its 14 rooms recounting the events of the time
- A walk across the battlefield to the Lion’s Mound
- A visit to the monument commemorating the battle
- The Waterloo Panorama to admire the huge fresco by painter Louis Dumoulin, enhanced by an impressive soundtrack
- A visit to the interactive Memorial 1815
- A look inside Napoleon’s last headquarters.
The special features of Discover Belgium
Discover Belgium specialises in organising corporate events: cooking workshops, educational or cultural activities, urban games and so on. It also offers:
- 20 towns and cities to explore
- a choice from some 200 different events
- customer satisfaction level of 92%
- an experienced team of staff at your service
Take a look at other teambuilding activities offered by Discover Belgium!
“Waterloo, in Napoleon’s footsteps” is a teambuilding activity accessible to all, telling the story of one of the most famous battles in European history.