- Guided tour and discovery
The Dubuisson brewery plays host to your meetings, seminars and conferences in an outstanding setting, with a restaurant service and ultra-modern facilities.
In its verdant surroundings, the Dubuisson brewery has built a new interactive museum plus a new restaurant including a spacious and pleasant events/meeting room.
- A meeting room able to hold up to 60 guests
- The meeting room has its own terrace for open-air cocktails
- Modern equipment including audio for projection
- Unique, natural setting
- Introduction to the brewery and its beer through an interactive museum
- Escape game built into the museum itself
- Guided tour of the production facilities
Other features of the Dubuisson brewery
> Restaurant services
- Full range of options, from sandwiches to 3-course meals
- Tasting of the big names in Belgian beer-making, such as Bush and Cuvée des Trolls
In existence for 250 years, Brasserie Dubuisson, the oldest brewery in Wallonia, makes an ideal and welcoming location for your business events.
|Total number||Capacite maximale (grande salle) (pers)||Total capacity|
|Total number of rooms||2||60||110|
|Concert theatre style||2||64||104|
|Exhibition space (m²)||2||0||0|
English - French - Dutch
Indoor catering - Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant