- Industrial heritage
- Minin heap
- Guided tour and discovery
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Just south of Charleroi, the Bois du Cazier is an outstanding venue for business receptions and events in an authentic setting.
A completely renovated former mine, this unusual location is suitable for both small groups of guests and meetings with large numbers of attendees as well as for teambuilding activities.
Six authentic meeting rooms
The Bois du Cazier has six meeting rooms packed with history, perfectly suited to all business purposes.
- The “Forum”: previously the machine room, 600 m² in size and able to seat 400 people
- The “Forges”: a 500 m² reception room with industry-themed decor
- The “Amercoeur” area: with 180 seats, an ideal venue for your seminars, conferences or presentations
- The “Galvan” room: seats 50 people, formerly used by the mine rescue workers, and ideal for work meetings
- Industry Museum: typically used for cocktail evenings, lunches and receptions, able to hold up to 300 guests
- Auditorium: room with retractable seating, able to seat 62 people
- It is possible to hire the entire site or individual rooms
No need to dig any deeper for your professional events. The Bois du Cazier will handle everything for you!
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Minimum duration : 2:30
English - French - Italian - Dutch
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Library or document centre - Educational service
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet