OALI offers local, seasonal cooking workshops all over the Wallonia region, in the form of teambuilding activities or interactive workshops, for up to 30 people at a time.
OALI’s unusual culinary concept
- Local, seasonal and intuitive
- Recipes that can easily be reproduced at home
- Healthy and tasty
- Mainly plant-based: vegetables are the key ingredient
- Each team is given its own friendly welcome
- Groups are organised and the activities presented
- Blind tasting session to awaken participants’ senses
- Dishes prepared by teams, under supervision
- Dishes then tasted, in a friendly atmosphere
- Organic wine to accompany the food
> Attendee capacity
- Groups of 10 to 30 people
> Average duration
- Around 3 1/2 hours
> Blind tasting of detox juices
> Introduction to tasty, healthy cooking
- Healthy breakfasts
- Healthy snacks
- Easy, light and original lunches
> Numerous recipes, hints and tips
- Menus can be adapted to match preferences, and will vary with the season.
- Each attendee receives a copy of every recipe used.
OALI’s out-of-the-ordinary cooking workshops and teambuilding sessions are a real delight, with healthy, local, seasonal food very much on the menu.