Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
The Archéoforum de Liège provides the "Paul Lohest" room for all kinds of receptions and meetings.
Key features :
- Site of Archaeological Remains
- 1 room available for hire
- Guided tours on request
The major advantage of this completely unique space is the unusual setting it offers to visitors due to its proximity to the archaeological remains of the museum. Guided tours can also be arranged upon request.
- During school time: Tuesdays to Fridays (9 am to 5 pm), Saturdays (10 am to 5 pm)
- During school holidays: Tuesdays to Saturdays (10 am to 5 pm)
- Closed Sundays, Mondays and public holidays:January 1st and 2nd, May 1st and 21st, July 21st, August 15th, September 27th, November 1st, 2nd , 11th and 15th, December 25th and 26th.
- Educational service
- Air conditioning
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided