- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Adventure park
- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
Close to Spa, the outstanding setting of the Forestia park is the perfect venue to set your teams a challenge.
Many treetop courses built in a natural forest.
The Forestia park welcomes groups and business teams of 15 to 2,000 people on 11 treetop adventure courses plus 2 giant ziplines. More than 300 animals from thirty climate-appropriate species live in the park, in semi-freedom.
6 outdoor teambuilding courses
- 6 Forest Games
- Half day or full day with meals
- Physical (and mental) outdoor inter-team challenge
A way to build team spirit and encourage members to work together and scale new heights!
Other features of the Forestia park
> Restaurant - the Forest’bar
- Bar-restaurant in the heart of the forest
- Large covered terrace
- Giant table football
> Easy to reach location
- Close to the main motorway routes
- 30 km from Liège, 100 km from Namur and 120 km from Brussels
- Open all year round (see the opening times online)
The Forestia park: the ideal venue to challenge your employees with outdoor teambuilding in the heart of the forest!
English - French - Dutch
0-6 years old - 6-12 years old - Over the age of 12
Cafe - Shop - Training materials on request - Car parking - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - FR - NL