Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Religious heritage
Stavelot Abbey offers all the facilities needed to hold conventions, events, seminars, conferences, incentive rewards or private gatherings.
Are you are looking for a prestigious venue to hold a special event? Stavelot Abbey is the perfect solution to host your colleagues and guests in an unusual setting that they are sure to find astounding.
- 6 adaptable conference rooms
- Capacity: from 15 to 500 people
- Magnificent vaulted rooms loaded with history
- Facilities suitable for any business event or private gathering
- Magical natural setting
- Bespoke meals prepared
- Teambuilding activities can be organised in the garden or ruins
- Option to make use of the terrace, cloisters and garden combined
- Retractable seating
Other features of Stavelot Abbey
Stavelot Abbey is close to the Ardennes nature reserves and the Spa-Francorchamps motor racing circuit, the museum of which can be privately hired for cocktail parties. A unique opportunity in Wallonia!
Stavelot Abbey - an outstanding events venue, perfectly in keeping with the picturesque appeal of the town, for unforgettable business gatherings.
- Open every day between 10 am and 6 pm.
- Closed on December 25th, January 1st, Laetare Sunday and Monday
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Library or document centre
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided
- Car parking