- Architectural heritage
In Hargimont, in the heart of the Ardennes, Jemeppe Castle and its farm building, both impeccably restored, make the ideal location for any corporate event.
Built in the 13th century, with a distinctive keep, Jemeppe Castle has all the facilities required to make your business event a success.
Reception and conference rooms
- One large room able to hold up to 400 guests for your receptions and cocktail parties.
- Seven fully-adaptable rooms for gala dinners, training sessions, seminars and conferences.
Well-appointed guest suites and rooms
- 77 well-appointed guest suites and rooms for your residential seminars
- Comfortably furnished, well lit, wireless telephone and other mod cons
- Soft towels and snug bathrobe in the bathroom
- Large desk and Wi-Fi connection
- Balloon trips
- Helicopter flights
Other features of Jemeppe Castle
> Feel at home
- 24 hour fixed rate deals
- Access to conference rooms
- Overnight stay plus breakfast deals
- Gastronomic lunch and dinner
- Access to leisure facilities: sauna, pool, tennis, pool, library, etc.
> Leisure facilities
- Picnic area
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- White-water canoeing and kayaking
Jemeppe Castle - delight your employees with incentive rewards, residential seminars or a convention in this remarkable venue.
- Indoor catering
- Housing service
- Horse riding
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided