This business hotel in Anhee, between Namur and Dinant, is popular with MICE events organisers. An ideal solution for your seminars.
Found between the Meuse and Molignée rivers, this venue has all the facilities required to host seminars, conferences and business meetings.
Spacious guest rooms
The Jardins de la Molignée hotel has 52 guest rooms for your business trips and residential seminars.
- 6 versatile rooms, 3 with views over the grounds
- Appropriate equipment: projector, sound-proofing, Wi-Fi, cable television, air conditioning, etc.
- Teaching equipment in every room: overhead projector, screen, photocopier, and more on request
Event catering is provided by a local delicatessen.
Other features of the Jardins de la Molignée hotel
> Ideal location
- Peace and quiet between the Meuse and Molignée valleys
> Activities nearby
- Walks to explore the countryside
- Maredsous Abbey
- Draisines de la Molignée rail bikes
- Annevoie Gardens
- Brasserie du Bocq brewery
The Jardins de la Molignée hotel provides an ideal countryside setting to organise a seminar or business accommodation between Namur and Dinant.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Number of guests : from 2 to 112 people
Number of rooms : 52
Credit cards accepted - Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Half board - Full board - Breakfast - Overnight reception
Swimming pool - Sauna - Tennis
Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Safe - Garden - Daylight - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI