- Romantic hotel
On the edge of the Belgian Ardennes, this business hotel offers all the appeal of the world’s smallest city and its typical narrow streets for business trips and seminars.
- 13 comfortable guest rooms with the rustic chic look, spread over two floors
- Flat screen, mini bar, safe and Wi-Fi connection in all guest rooms
With its welcoming character, the Victoria fits in perfectly with the spirit of the “Maison Caerdinael” hotel complex.
The Hotel Victoria, right in the centre of Durbuy, offers you a fully refurbished meeting room, naturally lit and with free Wi-Fi.
Other features of the Hotel Victoria
> Picturesque natural environment
- Strolls in uniquely interesting places or the adjoining woods
> Restaurant services
- The “7 by Juliette” tapas bar in an unusual location
- Lunch in the garden
> Leisure area
- Large lounge on the ground floor
- Small lounge opposite the old fireplace
- Cosy garden and sunny terrace
The hotel Victoria: the place to be for your business trips and seminars in a welcoming setting in Durbuy.
Number of guests : 26 personnes
Number of rooms : 13
English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Indoor catering - Half board - Bike hire
Bar - Safe - Open fire or wood stove - Daylight - Non-smoking - Parking - Restaurant - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI