- Architectural heritage
Surrounded by the Namur countryside, the fortified farmhouse of Courrière (17th century) plays host to your meetings in a magnificent listed venue in the unspoilt Condroz area near Namur.
Owned by the Scouts organisation, Courrière fortified farmhouse has undergone a comprehensive phased renovation. This work has highlighted the historical aspects of the site, while adding a touch of modernity greatly appreciated by visitors.
Well-appointed work spaces
Located between Namur and Ciney, Courrière fortified farmhouse has 13 fully-equipped meeting rooms and work spaces, of varying sizes and designs.
- Spacious barn converted into a 330 m² events venue
- Split level
- Wi-Fi inside and out
- Projectors, microphones and whiteboards
Other features of Courrière fortified farmhouse
> Restaurant services
- In-house restaurant services
- Groups can be accommodated
> Easy to reach
- Central location
- Easily accessible via the N4 and E411, and 15 minutes south of Namur
> Free parking
- Free car park (60 spaces)
Courrière fortified farmhouse: an authentic atmosphere combining nature and cultural heritage for events, training, celebrations, meetings, etc. you can experience nowhere else.
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Training materials on request
- Training materials provided