Minimum number of function rooms
- Château de Courrière | Meeting facilities in Namur© Les Scouts asbl - Jean-Francois De LochtCourrière
Château de Courrière | Meeting facilities in NamurSurrounded by the Namur countryside, the fortified farmhouse of Courrière (17th century) plays host to your meetings in a magnificent listed venue in the unspoilt Condroz area near Namur.
- Citadelle de Namur | A prestigious conference venue© Vincent Ferooz, Pixel KomandoNamur
Citadelle de Namur | A prestigious conference venueConveniently located only a stone's throw from Brussels, this prestigious conference venue provides fully-equipped meeting rooms for successful business seminars and events.
- Royal Museum of Mariemont | For your “MICE” events© Musée Royal MariemontMorlanwez
Royal Museum of Mariemont | For your “MICE” eventsGive your guests a unique experience at the Royal Museum of Mariemont venue for conferences, business and corporate events and evenings, blending art, culture and nature.
- Stavelot Abbey | A prestigious venue for your business meetings© WBT - David SamynStavelot
Stavelot Abbey | A prestigious venue for your business meetingsStavelot Abbey offers all the facilities needed to hold conventions, events, seminars, conferences, incentive rewards or private gatherings.
- L'Archéoforum, archeological site in the heart of Liege.© philgeron insituLiège
L'Archéoforum, archeological site in the heart of Liege.L'Archéoforum offers the private salon 'Paul Lohest' for events and receptions
- Bois du Cazier | Business events south of Charleroi© WBT - J.P. RemyMarcinelle
Bois du Cazier | Business events south of CharleroiJust south of Charleroi, the Bois du Cazier is an outstanding venue for business receptions and events in an authentic setting.
- Hélécine Château | Conference Centre near Louvain© Brabant wallonHélécine
Hélécine Château | Conference Centre near LouvainIdeally located between Brussels and Liège, this 18th century neoclassical château can host your seminars, team-building activities, business meetings and family days.
- La Grange d’Isabelle & Vincent | Meetings and seminars in Visé© WBT- Pierre PauquayRichelle
La Grange d’Isabelle & Vincent | Meetings and seminars in ViséA coworking space, La Grange d'Isabelle & Vincent also offers a friendly environment for your meetings and business events in the Basse-Meuse region.
- Chateau Boussu en Fagnes near Chimay© WBT- Pierre PauquayBoussu
Chateau Boussu en Fagnes near ChimaySet in a 12-hectare park, Château de Boussu en Fagnes can accommodate up to 70 people in its conference and banquet rooms.
- Attre castle© Jan D’HondtAttre
Attre castleLocated in Brugelette, this stunning 18th century castle has retained its original decor and furniture. It is now considered part of the exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its gardens are quite poetic.