Ibis Styles Hotel & Events offers a relaxing environment for a hotel stay, a meal, a drink or a meeting in a natural green setting, in Louvain-la-Neuve’s central pedestrian area.
In its trendy, friendly atmosphere, the hotel provides personalised service by a creative, receptive and dynamic team of professionals.
Natural setting and rooms with a view
In the heart of a 6-hectare wooded park, in one of Walloon Brabant’s protected green areas, the hotel has 14 meeting rooms available (capacity: 2 to 250) with a lovely view of the trees in the Bois de Lauzelle park.
Other key features of Ibis Styles LLN
- 84 vibrant, contemporary-style rooms (including flat screen TV, balcony, free WIFI)
- Fitness centre with sauna
- Free parking for 250 cars
- Restaurant and bar with sunny terrace in summer and a warm fire in winter
- Private banquet areas
- Paddle tennis court
- Ideal location: 2 minutes from E411 motorway and near 4 regional golf courses
To see and do near Ibis Styles LLN?
Around the practically car-free, university town, there’s plenty to discover:
- The Hergé Museum, dedicated to the famous Tintin and Snowy
- The Louvain-la-Neuve lake
- The new athletics track
- The Walibi amusement park
- Theatre and concert venues: Théâtre Jean Vilar, Aula Magna, La Sucrerie
Make the most of a natural setting in the heart of Louvain-la-Neuve!
Number of guests : from 2 to 144 people
Number of rooms : 84
German - English - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Indoor catering - Half board - Full board - Breakfast - 24-hour reception - Overnight reception
Air conditioning - Lift - Bar - Static translation booth - Garden - Daylight - Training materials on request - Training materials provided - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Telephone - Television - Terrace - WIFI