- Recreational park
- Provincial estate - Domain
- Park (castles)
- Sport and relaxation
Ideally located between Brussels and Liège, this 18th century neoclassical château can accommodate your seminars, team-building activities, business meetings and family days.
Located in a 30-hectare wooded park, the provincial Hélécine estate is a full-fledged conference centre:
- Le Dôme (314 m2) has a 600-person standing capacity (or 300 seated)
- L’Orangerie (500 m2): perfect for large events (up to 1000 guests for a cocktail party)
- L’Aile droite: 8 conference rooms with a 250-person capacity
- Le Pavillon: 3 rooms for events for 10 to 200 people
The park and main courtyard are ideal for product presentations.
Team-building & Family Days
For groups from 20 to 2500 people, family daysand team-building activities can be organised in the different areas of the château. Learn more about:
The estate’s other key features
- Menus du Terroir (locally sourced products)
> Activities on site
- Fishing, tennis, mini-golf, horse-riding trail, playgrounds, guided tours...
- Unlimited parking
- Easy access via Brussels-Liège E40 motorway - Exit 26
A unique venue for any kind of business event you want to make magical.
|Total number||Capacite maximale (grande salle) (pers)||Total capacity|
|Concert theatre style||13||600||1000|
|Exhibition space (m²)||1560||500||1500|
English - French - Dutch
0-6 years old - 6-12 years old - Over the age of 12 - Golf - Fishing - Tennis
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Daylight - Training materials provided - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - WIFI
Guide available/groups - FR - NL