With its Asian Arts teambuilding activity, Dubble B offers an opportunity to perpetuate samurai values. Regain a sense of effort, loyalty and tenacity.
Asian Arts will transport you to Japan, where the values held by the samurai are on the wane.
Invite your employees to slip on a kimono or sumo costume and follow the sensei’s orders. Are you ready to take up the challenge and become the new standard bearers of this traditional art?
The Asian Arts concept
- Overview of the activities during which the sensei will adopt a stern approach, giving shouted instructions to pupils arbitrarily
- The possible activities include: Fukiya, Aikido, Sushi, Tai Chi, Painting China, Oriental Etiquette, Oriental Calligraphy, Taiko Drums, Silk painting, Build and fly a Chinese kite, Tea ceremony, Sound Scales, etc.
Benefits for your employees:
- Fun and motivation
- Forges a group dynamic
- Team unity
- Acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- Healthy competition
- Discovery of new cultures
Take a look at other indoor and outdoor teambuilding activities designed and run by Dubble B.
Asian Arts: an unforgettable way to regain a sense of certain crucial values for a closely-knit team.
- Rue Léon Dosimont 745170 Bois-de-VillersPhone number
+32 476 21 20 89