With Dubble B, new technologies are put to use helping your team to bond. Can you release the virtual prisoner?
During this teambuilding day, your staff will face a fiendish challenge: crack the code to open the prisoner’s cell, in a virtual world. Communication will be crucial if the objective is to be achieved and the prisoner brought back to reality.
The Infinite Loop concept
- Participants will be split into small teams, the “White Hackers”.
- Team members take it in turns to enter the virtual world wearing the virtual reality headset, and equipped with a remote control and the Infinite Loop guide.
- This ambassador describes what they see to their team-mates.
- Meanwhile, their team-mates try to find solutions to the puzzles set.
- When they think they are ready, the players are pushed up to the second level.
Benefits for your employees:
- Introduction to the principle of lean management
- Team spirit
Take a look at other indoor and outdoor teambuilding activities designed and run by Dubble B.
The Infinite Loop: the world of video games used to help your employees to bond. A teambuilding exercise to delight and entertain!