If you are looking for something fun and stimulating to do to build up team spirit, allow Dubble B to suggest “Boom Time”, to turn your team into an orchestra.
Lasting half an hour, this original ice-breaking teambuilding activity offers a challenge to those participating.
The Boom Time concept
- Each player is given two different coloured tubes, designed to produce musical notes when they are struck by a hard surface.
- Each colour equates to one note.
- A visual interface on a large screen shows dropping coloured blocks.
- Percussion tubes create musical notes.
- Timing and teamwork convert these visual and audio components into a rip-roaring symphony.
- The pieces are chosen to match the subject of your seminar or conference.
- From 20 to 2,000 participants
- Indoor activity
Benefits for your employees:
- The search for excellence
- Fun and motivation
- Forges a group dynamic
- Promotes well-being
Take a look at other indoor and outdoor teambuilding activities designed and run by Dubble B.
Boom Time: energise your attendees for the remainder of your business event!