There is nothing like an outstanding venue to provide some magic and real character for your event. And in Wallonia, you are certainly spoilt for choice.
Whether for a product launch or to celebrate a successful sales campaign with your employees, you will be keen to offer an event in an unusual venue. By organising customer or staff meetings in a chateau, wildlife park, abbey or maybe even a cave, for example, you can be sure they will remember it for a long time to come.
Unique venues across Wallonia
More than a hundred unusual or luxury venues are waiting for you in Wallonia. Depending on your preferences or theme, you could head for the verdant setting of the Ardennes countryside, or organise a cultural event in museum, or perhaps head for the great outdoors for something more sporting. If your programme of events spans more than one day, you will find Wallonia offers plenty of business hotels to accommodate your guests.
If you need more details or information, then please Contact us
Minimum number of function rooms
- Château de Courrière | Meeting facilities in Namur© Les Scouts asbl - Jean-Francois De LochtCourrière
Château de Courrière | Meeting facilities in NamurSurrounded by the Namur countryside, the fortified farmhouse of Courrière (17th century) plays host to your meetings in a magnificent listed venue in the unspoilt Condroz area near Namur.
- Relais des Rêves | Magical conference venue in Grez-Doiceau© Olivier LegardienGrez-Doiceau
Relais des Rêves | Magical conference venue in Grez-DoiceauAre you looking for an outstanding location for your company event? The Relais des Rêves in Jodoigne is an entirely charming and welcoming venue.
- Han Caves | Seminars in surroundings sculpted by nature in Namur province© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
Han Caves | Seminars in surroundings sculpted by nature in Namur provinceThe Han Caves in Han-sur-Lesse offer comfortable meeting rooms in a highly original setting, to give a whole new dimension to your seminars and conferences.
- Kloster Heidberg | Historic conference centre in Eupen© Kloster HeidbergEupen
Kloster Heidberg | Historic conference centre in EupenThe Kloster Heidberg, in Eupen, will give your business seminars, conferences and meetings a unique historical panache combined with the latest high-tech equipment.
- Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit | Your incentives in the Ardennes© Le Circuit de Spa-FrancorchampsFrancorchamps
Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit | Your incentives in the ArdennesThe Spa-Francorchamps circuit offers an absolutely unique environment, in the heart of the Ardennes forest, for meetings, workshops or teambuilding events.
- Stavelot Abbey | A prestigious venue for your business meetings© WBT - David SamynStavelot
Stavelot Abbey | A prestigious venue for your business meetingsStavelot Abbey offers all the facilities needed to hold conventions, events, seminars, conferences, incentive rewards or private gatherings.
- L'Archéoforum, archeological site in the heart of Liege.© philgeron insituLiège
L'Archéoforum, archeological site in the heart of Liege.L'Archéoforum offers the private salon 'Paul Lohest' for events and receptions
- Bois du Cazier | Business events south of Charleroi© WBT - J.P. RemyMarcinelle
Bois du Cazier | Business events south of CharleroiJust south of Charleroi, the Bois du Cazier is an outstanding venue for business receptions and events in an authentic setting.
- Royal Museum of Mariemont | For your “MICE” events© Musée Royal MariemontMorlanwez
Royal Museum of Mariemont | For your “MICE” eventsGive your guests a unique experience at the Royal Museum of Mariemont venue for conferences, business and corporate events and evenings, blending art, culture and nature.
- L'Auberge de Poteaupré | Friendly seminar venue in Chimay© WBT - V. Ferooz - Pixel KomandoBourlers
L'Auberge de Poteaupré | Friendly seminar venue in ChimayA leading location for lovers of Trappist beer and cheeses, the Auberge du Poteaupré inn also has an events space for hosting friendly seminars in Chimay.
- Brasserie Saint-Feuillien | Seminar venue in Roeulx© WBT - Caroline RaseLe Roeulx
Brasserie Saint-Feuillien | Seminar venue in RoeulxThe Saint-Feuillien brewery has two rooms for your seminars, meetings, exhibitions and business receptions in a welcoming setting in Hainaut province.
- Moutarderie Bister - A hot venue!© WBT - Caroline RaseAchêne
Moutarderie Bister - A hot venue!Bister L'Imperiale has been part of the Belgian culinary heritage since 1926. It is the leader in the Belgian organic mustard market, opens its doors to you
- BAM - Beaux Arts in Mons© Gregory MathelotMons
BAM - Beaux Arts in MonsThe BAM, Beaux-Arts de Mons, is a museum and cultural space with temporary events and exhibitions on a regular basis
- La Boverie | Prestigious conference venue in Liège© Jean-Pierre ERS Ville de LiègeLiège
La Boverie | Prestigious conference venue in LiègeTreat yourself to an incentive event at La Boverie, an internationally-renowned fine arts museum and exhibition centre, in the ideal location of Liège.
- La Grange d’Isabelle & Vincent | Meetings and seminars in Visé© WBT - Caroline RaseRichelle
La Grange d’Isabelle & Vincent | Meetings and seminars in ViséA coworking space, La Grange d'Isabelle & Vincent also offers a friendly environment for your meetings and business events in the Basse-Meuse region.
- Chateau Boussu en Fagnes near Chimay© WBT - Caroline RaseBoussu
Chateau Boussu en Fagnes near ChimaySet in a 12-hectare park, Château de Boussu en Fagnes can accommodate up to 70 people in its conference and banquet rooms.
- Attre castle© Jan D’HondtAttre
Attre castleLocated in Brugelette, this stunning 18th century castle has retained its original decor and furniture. It is now considered part of the exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its gardens are quite poetic.