- WCCM | Conference and seminar centre in Mons© WCCMMons
WCCM | Conference and seminar centre in MonsWith rooms fitted with the latest technology, the WCCM is the ideal venue for your conferences, conventions and seminars in Mons.
- Pentahotel | Trendy designer business hotel in Liège© pentahotel liègeLiège
Pentahotel | Trendy designer business hotel in LiègeThe Pentahotel Liège offers 4-star accommodation for your business trips to the “fervent city”.
- Mercure Liège City Centre | For your business travel© Mercure Liège City CenterLiège
Mercure Liège City Centre | For your business travelThis comfortable business hotel on the banks of the river Meuse in Liège is the ideal location to meet or relax after a business event.
- Van der Valk Sélys Liège | Business trips to the “fervent city”© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Van der Valk Sélys Liège | Business trips to the “fervent city”The Van der Valk Sélys Liège hotel, in the heart of the “fervent city” of Liège, offers meeting rooms and facilities ideally suited to a business trip.
- Martin’s Dream | Contemporary business hotel in Mons© Martin's HotelsMons
Martin’s Dream | Contemporary business hotel in MonsBuilt within the walls of a former chapel, Martin’s Dream is an unusual, contemporary 4-star business hotel, ideally located in the centre of Mons.
- Discover Belgium | Promenade culinaire à Charleroi© Discover BelgiumCharleroi
Discover Belgium | Promenade culinaire à Charleroi
- Liège, upgraded and ready to explore anew© Denis ErroyauxLiège
Liège, upgraded and ready to explore anewOur culinary tour is an opportunity to discover, or rediscover, Liège and its culture and history, all presented with a side serving of fascinating anecdotes.
- A culinary tour offering a different side to Mons© J.-P. RemyMons
A culinary tour offering a different side to MonsDo you want to combine culture and gastronomy while exploring Mons? Discover Belgium offers a culinary tour exploring the town’s hidden side.
- Namur reveals its hidden cultural and culinary sides© Gabriele CroppiNamur
Namur reveals its hidden cultural and culinary sidesNamur, Wallonia’s capital, is one of Belgium’s most attractive cities. And Discover Belgium is offering an original way of exploring it.
- Liège, a hypermodern station and an historic old town© Discover BelgiumLiège
Liège, a hypermodern station and an historic old townDiscover Belgium is certain your employees will appreciate this highly original tour of Liège, a city that has undergone a modern transition while retaining its precious older districts.
- Charleroi Centre Novotel | In the city centre© Abacca CorporateCharleroi
Charleroi Centre Novotel | In the city centreThe Charleroi Centre Novotel offers 123 well-appointed, modern and functional guest rooms right in the heart of Charleroi.
- Wine-tasting walk | Wine-based teambuilding activity in Wallonia© Cinerea InternationalLiège
Wine-tasting walk | Wine-based teambuilding activity in WalloniaThe wine-tasting walk devised and run by Cinéréa® Benelux is an invitation to the pleasure of savouring new wines. Ideal for a teambuilding activity!
- Ibis Mons centre gare, a hotel in Mons© Ibis MonsMons
Ibis Mons centre gare, a hotel in MonsThe Ibis hotel, in Mons, offers comfortable, fully equipped settings in both its rooms and meeting spaces.
- Quai 10 | For your meetings in the centre of Charleroi© Alain PrudhommeCharleroi
Quai 10 | For your meetings in the centre of CharleroiOpposite Charleroi station, Quai 10 offers ultra-modern, fully accessible, adaptable spaces ideally suited to seminars and teambuilding events.
- Le Cabinet de Maître Hembise | Indoor escape game in Charleroi© CharleroomsCharleroi
Le Cabinet de Maître Hembise | Indoor escape game in CharleroiDevised by Charlerooms, this teambuilding activity will immerse your employees in an incredible story set in 1967 to claim an inheritance.
- The Little Jaunt | Outdoor escape game in Charleroi© CharleroomsCharleroi
The Little Jaunt | Outdoor escape game in CharleroiUsing your phone and a map of the town, work out the clues to reveal, Cluedo style, who did it, where, and using what weapon. An event run by Charlerooms.
- The Monster | Outdoor escape game at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure© CharleroomsCharleroi
The Monster | Outdoor escape game at the Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureWorking in teams, using a map, smartphone and some QR codes, your employees have to find the mysterious creature that lives in the l’Eau d’Heure lake. An outdoor escape game devised by Charlerooms.