Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
The Chateau de la Hulpe exhibits 300 works by artist Jean--Michel Folon. The Chateau farm also offers a venue and meeting space.
- 300 works of art on display
- Meeting space
- In the heart of the beautiful Solway Park
In the heart of the Solway park, Chateau de la Hulpe exhibits 300 works of art by renowned artist Jean-Michel Folon. Meeting space in the Chateau farm is available, making it the perfect venue to combine artistic sensibilities with work related activities.
- Weekdays: from 09:00 to 17:00
- Weekends and public holidays: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Closed on Mondays
- December 24-25th and 31st
- January 1st
- Credit cards accepted
- Visitor guide for groups
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack