- Guided tour and discovery
The Spa-Francorchamps circuit offers an absolutely unique environment, in the heart of the Ardennes forest, for meetings, workshops or teambuilding events.
If you want a break from the usual, and to leave an impression, then head for the legendary Spa-Francorchamps racing circuit. The backdrop to your event will be this circuit, which is famed throughout the world, both for its track and the quality of sporting events held here.
The events team puts its experience in organising large events to best use for your company, or private individuals, be it for conferences, weddings, trade fairs, teambuilding or celebratory meals for five or several hundred people.
The circuit also has a wide range of meeting rooms and presentation and reception areas available, from 50 to 600 sq.m.
Making a lasting impression
For on- and off-track activities, you will have a choice from various event plans to give your employees or customers an unforgettable experience.
- A track introduction session (from 10 to 300 attendees) makes for a unique activity. Strap yourself in and hang on for two laps of the track in a 310 HP car alongside a professional driver. Safe, but utterly thrilling!
- A guided tour behind the scenes lasting about a hour and a half with a multilingual guide, giving your colleagues, customers or partners a chance to explore areas that are usually off-limits. Visitors will see the paddocks, the press room, the commentator booths and even the victory podium and the race control room.
- A teambuilding activity can be organised if you so wish, in the outstanding natural setting of the circuit.
If you need more details or information, then please contact us
- Individual guided tours: at 2 pm, March to November (occasionally at 10.30 am too), booking essential
- Guided tours for groups possible all year round, booking essential