On the banks of lake Plate Taille, the Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure conference centre offers a natural working environment that is very much a break from the norm.
Built on a site of natural beauty unparalleled in Belgium, this seminar venue offers a splendid vista over the whole lake through its vast bay windows. An original, unspoilt working environment to take your breath away, yet all within easy reach of Belgium's larger towns and cities. Bruxelles-Sud airport is less than a 30-minute drive.
Multi-purpose adaptable space
By virtue of its location and connecting infrastructure, the venue combines all the essential factors for hosting successful bespoke professional events, while matching your must-haves, nice-to-haves, and budget.
- A seminar venue holding up to 600 attendees, fully adaptable and customisable.
- High-tech room equipped with the latest technology to meet the needs of business clients, with secure WiFi, remote control, built-in audio and video facilities.
- A four-star hotel with Best Western Plus accreditation and fully-equipped villas for residential conferences.
- Top-quality catering service meeting attendees’ expectations. A crucial component of any successful conference, seminar or study day.
- The Eau d’Heure lakes complex offers a wide range of water-based activities, walking, sports and cultural activities for your teambuilding events.
Feel free to contact us if you need further details or more information.