With kayaking, adventure, cruises and bespoke events, Dinant Évasion offers a diverse range of sporting or more restful activities for your incentive plans.
One hour from Brussels, in the superb setting of the Lesse and Meuse valleys, more than 30 unique, zero-pollution experiences await you. You can build a bespoke schedule for your day, to suit your budget and profile.
Dinant Évasion is able to host groups starting at ten people, ranging up to 1,000 attendees.
Both action and inaction
There is something to match all desires and all personality types. You just need to select what best suits your wishes at the time. Whatever you choose, you can be sure of a unique experience in the midst of the great outdoors, in a safe environment.
- For the more adventurous and sporty, you can offer endless thrills with one of the challenges within the park, including elevated rope walks, climbing on rock faces, ziplines, and so forth.
- Another activity for the athletically inclined is kayaking down the river Lesse. The Lesse Trophy, a team competition, is ideal for team building.
- Activities you can offer employees include paintballing, a laser game, caving, mountain biking, orienteering by day or by night, and more besides.
- A number of possibilities are available for lovers of fresh air, with a nature walk, puzzle orienteering, team building games, treasure hunts, etc.
- For relaxation, take your guests on a river cruise or take the helm on your own electric craft and explore the banks of the Meuse as the fancy takes you.
- o And why not take a trip to explore the region via its local breweries, Dinant Citadel, Freÿr Chateau, Maredsous Abbey, Annevoie gardens, and so on.
- o There are many options for catering and accomodation in the surrounding area.
So, which of those options would please your employees?
If you need more details or information, then please contact us