Have you decided to challenge your teams’ company spirit, thank your staff with an extraordinary incentive or negotiate with clients in an exceptional venue with professional service? Then Wallonia has everything to suit your needs!
Your events are extraordinary
Extraordinary events need extraordinary venues, and that is why Wallonia is the perfect choice. Whether you’re organising a challenge, a team building, a workshop, a meeting, an incentive, an enormous congress or a residential seminar in the countryside, in a city, in a castle or at a Formula 1 racetrack, you can count on Wallonia.
The region’s offer will amaze you:
- Welcoming and perfectly equipped hotels
- A large choice of sports and original activities for challenges, team buildings and incentives
- Internationally famous sporting events, ideal for a successful incentive
- A large number of castles in the beautiful countryside for your meetings, workshops or residential seminars
- Well designed, equipped and extremely professional venues with large capacities for congresses
- A relaxing alternative, conducive to reflection and negotiating, close to the effervescence of Brussels
10 reasons to come to Wallonia
1. In Wallonia, nature is preserved and everything is accessible
The region is ideal for a meeting in the countryside and the organisation of a whole host of indoor and outdoor events and activities. It is also a destination that’s easy to get to, thanks to:
- The airports of Charleroi (Brussels South) and Liège (Bierset)
- Belgium’s road network, one of the densest in Europe, which guarantees quick access to all of Wallonia’s infrastructure
- An excellent rail network
2. Wallonia is bursting with exceptional and extraordinary venues
- Our wide-open green spaces are dotted with castles of different styles: renaissance (Freÿr Castle, etc.), classical (Jemeppe Castle, etc.) and neo-classical (Seneffe Castle)... and also private residences, hotel particuliers and historical residences.
- Wallonia also has an incomparable natural heritage, including magnificent prehistoric caves (Caves of Han, etc.)
- It also hosts the Hergé Museum, dedicated to Tintin and many other things
3. Wallonia: your very own life-size multi-sports pitch!
Train on the courts where famous Walloon tennis player Justine Henin became world champion! You can also make the most of our exceptional setting for your outdoor sports:
- Golf, mountaineering, paragliding, caving
- Challenges on foot, on horseback, by kayak or mountain bike, the taking of a castle, a treasure hunt, exploring a mine...
4. Wallonia loves congresses
Congresses flourish in the south of Belgium, in cities such as:
And even in smaller, charming towns such as Waterloo, Bernissart, Durbuy, Spa and Dinant, etc.
5. Wallonia: hospitality, quality, the art of living, and genuine wellness
Every destination claims to have the Holy Grail of hospitality, quality, the art of living and wellness. However, you can only find all of these qualities together in one place, and that’s the southern region of Belgium. Something to experience time and time again, why not with your family.
6. Wallonia has contributed to the great reputation of Belgian culture
Here are a handful of examples from past and present: two Palmes d'Or at Cannes Film Festival for Belgian directors (the Dardenne brothers), internationally famous comic strip artists (Hergé, Peyo,..), musical geniuses from Sax to Toots Thielemans, etc. And what has Wallonia got in store for you? Personalised cultural visits and tailored events, to pleasantly complement intensive work sessions.
7. In Wallonia, you feel at home
Hotels from large international chains and small charming hotels host private parties, events and business meetings. You feel always feel at home, as hospitality is key in the south of Belgium.
8. Wallonia, a land of delicacies
Wallonia’s welcome and generosity is mirrored in its cuisine. The richness of its terroir, the creativity and know-how of its chefs and its artisan producers, and its festive character all contribute to the production of generous recipes that produce unique flavours.
9. Wallonia and its extraordinary treasures
Are you looking to organise a meeting in an abbey or try out an escape game in the cellars of a citadel for your next team building? Wallonia will amaze you with its infrastructure and its incredible array of extraordinary and unforgettable activities.
There’s no time to waste, choose Wallonia!